1. To qualify for entry in Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, a wine must have been produced for commercial sale. Homemade wines will not be accepted for judging. Wines containing any illegal or questionable substance will not be accepted for judging.
2. Each wine's category will be determined by information on the label.
3. The decision of the judges is final.
4. The Director reserves the right to create new categories as entries warrant.
5. Six (6) 750ml or the equivalent comprise a wine entry. For larger bottles or alternative packaging, contact us for quantities required.
6. Entries must be received and fees paid by Early Bird deadline to qualify for the Early Bird entry fee of $85. For entries submitted after November 18, 2016 the fee is $95. Entry fees are non-refundable. Fees are due at time of entry.
7. Wines must be shipped only to Winemaker Challenge, 315 16th Street, Suite B, San Diego, CA 92101-7605. Competition is not responsible for wines shipped to any other location. Entrant is responsible for all shipping costs including Customs and related charges.
8. Make checks payable to Winemaker Challenge. We also accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Wine Cellar Productions."